Okay, you have a crush and you want for them to notice you, so you do whatever you can, to do just that! However, in our attempts to get that “hottie” to notice our existence, we must make sure that we NEVER do the following blunders and scare them away.
- Do not lie about your interests and hobbies. Though it may seem like a good idea at that time, trust us when we say that it isn’t.
- Do not be overly excessive in professing your interest in them- this basically means that you do not want to write their names in blood like SRK did in the movie Darr. Not cute and you will definitely scare them away.
- Do not be the annoying guy/girl who is always behind them whenever they turn around. Remember, stalking in moderation might be cute but too much won’t be winning you any points.
- Love letters? Sure they can be cute, but one that is 10 pages long? We don’t think so. Instead, send a cute note or a text letting them know that you find them cute. It will get your point across much better (and less desperately) than a long love letter would.
- Last but not the least, please do not be the weirdo who goes nutty and uses reverse psychology to make them admitting into liking you.
Have you ever done any of the above things? We would love to know how you got your crush’s attention, so leave a comment down below and let us know!